ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
|Description||Young children will love to fire the cannon at the 3 targets on the LEGO® DUPLO® Shooting Gallery stall. Encourage them to have fun trying to knock them over and win a prize for one of the 2 DUPLO figures. Help them fetch a drink from the juice kiosk and then rebuild it together and play all over again!|
|Number of Pieces||32|
|Special Features|| |
• Includes 2 LEGO® DUPLO® figures: dad and a child, plus a teddy bear figure.
• Features a shooting gallery stall with 3 targets, cannon with shooter function and a juice kiosk.
• Includes bricks decorated with targets, juice and a radio as story starters.
• Accessory elements include a cup and cannon darts.
• Help your child use the shooter function on the cannon to aim at the targets, and have fun trying to knock them all down.
• Develop role-play skills with the dad and child LEGO® DUPLO® figures, and create stories around winning the prize.
• Use the modern characters, accessories and decorated bricks to play out family fun at the fair.
• LEGO® DUPLO® products are specially designed to be safe and suitable for small hands.
• This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 2-5.
• Shooting gallery stall measures over 7" (17cm) high, 7" (19cm) wide and 3" (9cm) deep.
• Juice kiosk measures over 4" (11cm) high, 2" (6cm) wide and 1" (3cm) deep.
• Cannon (fully extended) measures over 3" (10cm) high, 3" (9cm) long and 2" (6cm) wide.
• Combine with the 10840 Big Fair or 10841 Fun Family Fair to extend the play.
• There are several My Town products to collect and play out family fun in a recognizable LEGO® DUPLO® world.
There are no reviews for this product yet.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
1. How much is postage and packing?
Please use the shopping basket to find out the postage rate to your location. Add the items to your basket, then click on your country from the drop down list - this will show the postage cost and total price.
2. How is my item posted?
The smaller LEGO products are sent by Royal Mail first class post/airmail. We use Parcel Force 24/48hr services in the UK, Euro48 service to Europe and Scheduled service to worldwide destinations for larger or high value items. We have online tracking facilities and proof of delivery receipts for courier deliveries, so you can be sure exactly where your order is at all times in transit.
3. How is my item packed?
Your item is treated with great care and attention, most LEGO products are boxed, and then placed in cardboard wraps, all larger items are protected by strong boxes. Smaller Items are bubble wrapped where necessary.
4. What should I do when the courier delivers my item?
This is very important! Before signing for your delivery off the courier, please check the box and contents to ensure they are not damaged. If they show any possible sign of damage please sign for the delivery as "damaged" or "unchecked". If you later discover your item has been damaged by the courier but you did not sign for it as damaged, then we cannot make a claim off the courier for the damaged goods. When you sign for the delivery, you are signing for as "accepted in good condition".
Royal Mail 1st Class Standard - Suitable for small low value items. Delivery time approximately 1 to 3 days in the UK. This service is not tracked or insured.
Royal Mail Recorded Signed for - Suitable for small items that require a signature due to high value or address issues. Delivery time approximately 1 to 3 days in the UK. This service provides proof of delivery and online delivery confirmation.
Royal Mail Airmail Standard - Suitable for sending small low value items to international destinations. Western Europe within 3 working days, Eastern Europe within 5 working days and the rest of the world in 5 to 7 working days. This service is not trackable.
Royal Mail International Signed for - Suitable for sending small items to international destinations that require proof of delivery. This service provides a signature on delivery with online delivery confirmation for some destinations. Tracking in the UK and in some overseas destinations. Compensation for loss or damage up to the item value.
Parcelforce Express 24 (UK) - Suitable for sending items on a guaranteed next day service to mainland UK. This service is trackable and insured with online delivery confirmation. Compensation for loss or damage up to the item value.
Parcelforce Express 48 LARGE (UK) - Suitable for sending larger items which are outside the size limits for standard Parcelforce Express 24. This service offers a 2 day delivery to the UK mainland. As per Express 24 it is fully tracked from collection to delivery
Parcelforce Global Priority - This service offers the perfect balance between speed and price with delivery from 3 working days to Europe and major destinations worldwide. For your piece of mind it is fully tracked with named confirmation of delivery for European and major worldwide destinations.
We have an easy no hassle returns policy for all our customers as we understand it is possible to purchase the wrong item online.
You can return any unsuitable item for a full refund within 30 days from the purchase date, as long as it's brand new, unused and in original packaging. All we ask is that you first email our customer services team at for an authorised returns form to complete before enclosing it with your return item. This form gives you all the returns details you need.
We will send you a full refund within 7 working days if your item is in accordance to our return criteria.
We appreciate that it can be expensive for the general public to send a large item from the Post Office so we have a collection service available in the UK only, priced at just £7.99 for a parcel below 20kgs. This service is tracked and insured. We can collect from any UK address on a specified week day for your convenience.
We are unable to refund any return postage costs unless we have supplied goods incorrectly in which case we would collect them from you at our own expense.
We sell goods online according to the Distance Selling Regulations 2000 and we adhere to the mail order code of practice. However, if you have any problems or complaints about our returns service please write to our Customer Services Manager at the address on our contact page thanks.