In Stock Reminder
Sign In or Register Account to use this feature.
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
|Description||Climb the steps to the blue front door of this charming three-level townhouse. Inside you'll discover a wealth of features, including a cozy lounge with flat-screen TV and sofa, plus a room with a fireplace and a detailed kitchen. Take the stairway to the second level and you'll find a comfy bedroom with a door leading to a balcony where you can tend to the flowers or enjoy a drink beneath the parasol, with a view of the park below. And when you feel like a change, why not take the cute dog for a walk or go for a ride on your cool scooter! This awesome set rebuilds to create a City Café or a Suburban Home with greenhouse. |
Build and experience the charming 3-in-1 Park Street Townhouse.
Take a trip downtown with this Manhattan-inspired, three-level townhouse, featuring an authentic beige, black, white, brown, sand-green and dark-red color scheme, blue front door, large bay windows, basement windows, black railings, steps, balcony and an exterior stairway, plus a park area with a buildable bench, signpost and street lamp. Fold out the Park Street Townhouse to create a double facade and to access its detailed interior with flat-screen TV, sofa, fireplace, kitchen and a bedroom. Rebuild this 3-in-1 LEGO® Creator model into a City Café or a Suburban Home with greenhouse. Includes two minifigures, plus a buildable dog and bird.
Enjoy the 3-in-1 Park Street Townhouse with its colorful, authentic facade, balcony and detailed interior, plus two minifigures, dog and a bird. Rebuilds into a City Café or a Suburban Home.
|Name||Park Street Townhouse|
|Number of Pieces||566|
|Special Features|| |
• Includes 2 minifigures, plus a buildable dog and bird.
• Park Street Townhouse exterior features a detailed facade with a blue door, four basement windows, two first-level windows including a large bay window, and a large, opening second-level bay window, black railings, steps, stairway to second level, front door, balcony and a roof terrace.
• Park area includes a buildable garbage bin, bench, signpost and street lamp.
• First-level interior includes a room with a flat-screen TV element and buildable sofa, plus a room with a fireplace and a detailed kitchen.
• Second-level interior features a bedroom with buildable bed and access to the balcony, complete with buildable pot plants and parasol accessory elements.
• Fold out the Park Street Townhouse to create a double facade and to access the detailed interior.
• Check out the authentic beige, black, white, brown, sand-green and dark-red color scheme.
• Enjoy a spot of TV from the comfort of the sofa in the cozy lounge.
• Tend to the flowers or enjoy a delicious beverage beneath the parasol on the balcony.
• Go up to the rooftop terrace for a birds-eye view.
• Take a ride on the scooter or walk the dog.
• This set includes over 560 pieces and offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 7-12.
• 3-in-1 model: rebuilds into a City Café or a Suburban Home.
• Park Street Townhouse (folded out) measures over 7" (20cm) high, 9" (24cm) wide and 2" (7cm) deep.
• City Café measures over 4" (11cm) high, 9" (24cm) wide and 3" (8cm) deep.
• Suburban Home measures over 6" (16cm) high, 6" (16cm) wide and 4" (12cm) deep.
There are no reviews for this product yet.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
1. How much is postage and packing?
Please use the shopping basket to find out the postage rate to your location. Add the items to your basket, then click on your country from the drop down list - this will show the postage cost and total price.
2. How is my item posted?
The smaller LEGO products are sent by Royal Mail first class post/airmail. We use Parcel Force 24/48hr services in the UK, Euro48 service to Europe and Scheduled service to worldwide destinations for larger or high value items. We have online tracking facilities and proof of delivery receipts for courier deliveries, so you can be sure exactly where your order is at all times in transit.
3. How is my item packed?
Your item is treated with great care and attention, most LEGO products are boxed, and then placed in cardboard wraps, all larger items are protected by strong boxes. Smaller Items are bubble wrapped where necessary.
4. What should I do when the courier delivers my item?
This is very important! Before signing for your delivery off the courier, please check the box and contents to ensure they are not damaged. If they show any possible sign of damage please sign for the delivery as "damaged" or "unchecked". If you later discover your item has been damaged by the courier but you did not sign for it as damaged, then we cannot make a claim off the courier for the damaged goods. When you sign for the delivery, you are signing for as "accepted in good condition".
Royal Mail 1st Class Standard - Suitable for small low value items. Delivery time approximately 1 to 3 days in the UK. This service is not tracked or insured.
Royal Mail Recorded Signed for - Suitable for small items that require a signature due to high value or address issues. Delivery time approximately 1 to 3 days in the UK. This service provides proof of delivery and online delivery confirmation.
Royal Mail Airmail Standard - Suitable for sending small low value items to international destinations. Western Europe within 3 working days, Eastern Europe within 5 working days and the rest of the world in 5 to 7 working days. This service is not trackable.
Royal Mail International Signed for - Suitable for sending small items to international destinations that require proof of delivery. This service provides a signature on delivery with online delivery confirmation for some destinations. Tracking in the UK and in some overseas destinations. Compensation for loss or damage up to the item value.
Parcelforce Express 24 (UK) - Suitable for sending items on a guaranteed next day service to mainland UK. This service is trackable and insured with online delivery confirmation. Compensation for loss or damage up to the item value.
Parcelforce Express 48 LARGE (UK) - Suitable for sending larger items which are outside the size limits for standard Parcelforce Express 24. This service offers a 2 day delivery to the UK mainland. As per Express 24 it is fully tracked from collection to delivery
Parcelforce Global Priority - This service offers the perfect balance between speed and price with delivery from 3 working days to Europe and major destinations worldwide. For your piece of mind it is fully tracked with named confirmation of delivery for European and major worldwide destinations.
We have an easy no hassle returns policy for all our customers as we understand it is possible to purchase the wrong item online.
You can return any unsuitable item for a full refund within 30 days from the purchase date, as long as it's brand new, unused and in original packaging. All we ask is that you first email our customer services team at for an authorised returns form to complete before enclosing it with your return item. This form gives you all the returns details you need.
We will send you a full refund within 7 working days if your item is in accordance to our return criteria.
We appreciate that it can be expensive for the general public to send a large item from the Post Office so we have a collection service available in the UK only, priced at just £7.99 for a parcel below 20kgs. This service is tracked and insured. We can collect from any UK address on a specified week day for your convenience.
We are unable to refund any return postage costs unless we have supplied goods incorrectly in which case we would collect them from you at our own expense.
We sell goods online according to the Distance Selling Regulations 2000 and we adhere to the mail order code of practice. However, if you have any problems or complaints about our returns service please write to our Customer Services Manager at the address on our contact page thanks.