ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
|Description||Go crazy on all the rides at the Amusement Park! |
Head through the turnstiles to the amusement park and stand in line for the roller coaster. Slip into the front seat to switch on the light brick and off you go ? wheeeeeeeeeeee! Then take a gentle ride on the Ferris wheel or head to the drop tower, pull down your safety bar and go spinning down to the ground. Afterwards there are photos to buy and food to share with friends. You won't want your day at the Amusement Park to end!
Push the LEGO® Friends Amusement Park Roller Coaster around the track, sit a mini-doll in the front carriage to activate the light brick, and activate the cool functions as you go! Turn the Ferris wheel with its swinging gondolas, then push the car to the top of the drop tower and release to watch it go spinning round. This set is full of detailed functions and accessories for a day at the iconic Amusement Park. Includes 4 mini-doll figures.
Ride in the roller coaster with functioning light, take a turn on the Ferris wheel, or spin down from the dizzy heights of the drop tower! Includes 4 mini-doll figures.
|Name||Amusement Park Roller Coaster|
|Number of Pieces||1124|
|Special Features|| |
• Includes 4 mini-dolls: Emma, Andrea, Matthew and Naya in summer outfits.
• Features a roller coaster, Ferris wheel, drop tower, entrance booth and a dining area.
• The push-along roller coaster features 4 carriages (each sitting a mini-doll), functioning light brick, entrance area with opening safety barrier, control panel with levers, camera and a long track with various obstacles along the ride.
• The rotating Ferris wheel features steps up to 6 hanging gondolas (each seating a mini-doll).
•The drop tower features 2 cars with opening safety bars, exciting spinning function as it drops, and a camera.
• Entrance booth features a rotating turnstile and a ticket office where you can buy photos from the rides.
• Dining area includes a popcorn cart with turning wheels, 2 tables, 4 stalls and an Amusement Park information stand with a map.
• Amusement Park accessory elements include 2 tickets, coin, bill, 2 photographs and a map.
• Food accessory elements include 2 boxes of popcorn, 2 w atermelon slices, apple, hot dog with bun, water bottle and a soda bottle.
• Beauty accessory elements include 2 pairs of sunglasses and a hair bow.
• Sit a mini-doll in the front carriage to turn on the light brick and watch all the cool features you activate on your roller coaster ride!
• Push the car to the top of the drop tower and smile for the camera as you spin to the ground.
• Gently turn the Ferris wheel and enjoy the amazing view from the top.
• Grab a delicious box of popcorn, hot dogor slice of watermelon from the dining area.
• This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 8-12.
• Roller coaster train with 4 carriages measures over 1" (3cm) high, 6" (17cm) long and 1" (3cm) wide.
• Roller coaster track measures 27" (71cm) long.
• Ferris wheel measures over 12" (31cm) high, 11" (29cm) wide and 4" (12cm) deep.
• Drop tower measures over 12" (33cm) high, 4" (12cm) wide and 2" (6cm) deep.
• Entrance booth measures over 2" (7cm) high, 4" (11cm) wide and 1" ( 3cm) deep.
• Popcorn cart measures over 1" (5cm) high, 1" (5cm) long and under 1" (2cm) wide.
• Combine with the 41127 Amusement Park Arcade, 41128 Amusement Park Space Ride and 41129 Amusement Park Hot Dog Van to create the Heartlake Amusement Park.
There are no reviews for this product yet.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
1. How much is postage and packing?
Please use the shopping basket to find out the postage rate to your location. Add the items to your basket, then click on your country from the drop down list - this will show the postage cost and total price.
2. How is my item posted?
The smaller LEGO products are sent by Royal Mail first class post/airmail. We use Parcel Force 24/48hr services in the UK, Euro48 service to Europe and Scheduled service to worldwide destinations for larger or high value items. We have online tracking facilities and proof of delivery receipts for courier deliveries, so you can be sure exactly where your order is at all times in transit.
3. How is my item packed?
Your item is treated with great care and attention, most LEGO products are boxed, and then placed in cardboard wraps, all larger items are protected by strong boxes. Smaller Items are bubble wrapped where necessary.
4. What should I do when the courier delivers my item?
This is very important! Before signing for your delivery off the courier, please check the box and contents to ensure they are not damaged. If they show any possible sign of damage please sign for the delivery as "damaged" or "unchecked". If you later discover your item has been damaged by the courier but you did not sign for it as damaged, then we cannot make a claim off the courier for the damaged goods. When you sign for the delivery, you are signing for as "accepted in good condition".
Royal Mail 1st Class Standard - Suitable for small low value items. Delivery time approximately 1 to 3 days in the UK. This service is not tracked or insured.
Royal Mail Recorded Signed for - Suitable for small items that require a signature due to high value or address issues. Delivery time approximately 1 to 3 days in the UK. This service provides proof of delivery and online delivery confirmation.
Royal Mail Airmail Standard - Suitable for sending small low value items to international destinations. Western Europe within 3 working days, Eastern Europe within 5 working days and the rest of the world in 5 to 7 working days. This service is not trackable.
Royal Mail International Signed for - Suitable for sending small items to international destinations that require proof of delivery. This service provides a signature on delivery with online delivery confirmation for some destinations. Tracking in the UK and in some overseas destinations. Compensation for loss or damage up to the item value.
Parcelforce Express 24 (UK) - Suitable for sending items on a guaranteed next day service to mainland UK. This service is trackable and insured with online delivery confirmation. Compensation for loss or damage up to the item value.
Parcelforce Express 48 LARGE (UK) - Suitable for sending larger items which are outside the size limits for standard Parcelforce Express 24. This service offers a 2 day delivery to the UK mainland. As per Express 24 it is fully tracked from collection to delivery
Parcelforce Global Priority - This service offers the perfect balance between speed and price with delivery from 3 working days to Europe and major destinations worldwide. For your piece of mind it is fully tracked with named confirmation of delivery for European and major worldwide destinations.
We have an easy no hassle returns policy for all our customers as we understand it is possible to purchase the wrong item online.
You can return any unsuitable item for a full refund within 30 days from the purchase date, as long as it's brand new, unused and in original packaging. All we ask is that you first email our customer services team at for an authorised returns form to complete before enclosing it with your return item. This form gives you all the returns details you need.
We will send you a full refund within 7 working days if your item is in accordance to our return criteria.
We appreciate that it can be expensive for the general public to send a large item from the Post Office so we have a collection service available in the UK only, priced at just £7.99 for a parcel below 20kgs. This service is tracked and insured. We can collect from any UK address on a specified week day for your convenience.
We are unable to refund any return postage costs unless we have supplied goods incorrectly in which case we would collect them from you at our own expense.
We sell goods online according to the Distance Selling Regulations 2000 and we adhere to the mail order code of practice. However, if you have any problems or complaints about our returns service please write to our Customer Services Manager at the address on our contact page thanks.