In Stock Reminder
Sign In or Register Account to use this feature.
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
|Description||Call in the high security team, the crooks are breaking into the bank! Load the gear into the police truck, then order up the helicopter with searchlight so you can keep an eye on the scene. Look out for the crooks' bulldozer; they're trying to pull the safe from the wall! Use the police, police dog and high security team to surround the crooks, stop the break-in and recover the loot! |
Protect the bank and stop the crooks!
Be part of the action with the LEGO® City police as they protect the bank's safe and ATM from the crooks and their bulldozer, with a high security truck loaded with accessories, helicopter with searchlight, spinning rotors, plus the crooks' bulldozer with chains and hooks. Includes five minifigures plus a police dog figure.
Use the police helicopter and truck to stop the crooks from ripping out the bank safe and ATM, featuring a bulldozer, accessory elements, five minifigures and a police dog figure.
|Number of Pieces||561|
|Special Features|| |
• Includes five minifigures: a police officer, pilot, police specialist and two crooks, plus a police dog figure.
• Features a bank building, helicopter, truck and bulldozer.
• Bank features two levels with a safe and ATM that can both be pulled from the walls, a waiting area on the first level and barred security gate on the second level that opens, drainpipe on the side of the building to climb up, entrance on the roof through a trapdoor, opening front door and a tellers desk. The safe has two compartments to hold money bills and the ATM opens on the back to hold money bills.
• Police truck features opening rear doors and space in the back for gear.
• Crooks bulldozer features a front blade plow, moving tracks, chain and a hook.
• Police helicopter features spinning rotors, rotating searchlight and a rope to hold a minifigure.
• Climb up the drainpipe and enter the bank through the trapdoor on the roof.
• Attach the hook and chain from the bulldozer to the safe and rip it out of the wall.
• Accessory elements include four money bills, a mug, two sets of handcuffs, flashlight, crowbar and a hammer.
• This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 5-12.
• Bank measures over 6" (16cm) high, 5" (13cm) wide and 2" (6cm) deep.
• Helicopter measures over 2" (7cm) high, 6" (16cm) long and 5" (13cm) wide.
• Police truck measures over 3" (8cm) high, 6" (16cm) long and 2" (7cm) wide.
• Bulldozer measures over 2" (6cm) high, 4" (11cm) long and 2" (7cm) wide.
There are no reviews for this product yet.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
1. How much is postage and packing?
Please use the shopping basket to find out the postage rate to your location. Add the items to your basket, then click on your country from the drop down list - this will show the postage cost and total price.
2. How is my item posted?
The smaller LEGO products are sent by Royal Mail first class post/airmail. We use Parcel Force 24/48hr services in the UK, Euro48 service to Europe and Scheduled service to worldwide destinations for larger or high value items. We have online tracking facilities and proof of delivery receipts for courier deliveries, so you can be sure exactly where your order is at all times in transit.
3. How is my item packed?
Your item is treated with great care and attention, most LEGO products are boxed, and then placed in cardboard wraps, all larger items are protected by strong boxes. Smaller Items are bubble wrapped where necessary.
4. What should I do when the courier delivers my item?
This is very important! Before signing for your delivery off the courier, please check the box and contents to ensure they are not damaged. If they show any possible sign of damage please sign for the delivery as "damaged" or "unchecked". If you later discover your item has been damaged by the courier but you did not sign for it as damaged, then we cannot make a claim off the courier for the damaged goods. When you sign for the delivery, you are signing for as "accepted in good condition".
Royal Mail 1st Class Standard - Suitable for small low value items. Delivery time approximately 1 to 3 days in the UK. This service is not tracked or insured.
Royal Mail Recorded Signed for - Suitable for small items that require a signature due to high value or address issues. Delivery time approximately 1 to 3 days in the UK. This service provides proof of delivery and online delivery confirmation.
Royal Mail Airmail Standard - Suitable for sending small low value items to international destinations. Western Europe within 3 working days, Eastern Europe within 5 working days and the rest of the world in 5 to 7 working days. This service is not trackable.
Royal Mail International Signed for - Suitable for sending small items to international destinations that require proof of delivery. This service provides a signature on delivery with online delivery confirmation for some destinations. Tracking in the UK and in some overseas destinations. Compensation for loss or damage up to the item value.
Parcelforce Express 24 (UK) - Suitable for sending items on a guaranteed next day service to mainland UK. This service is trackable and insured with online delivery confirmation. Compensation for loss or damage up to the item value.
Parcelforce Express 48 LARGE (UK) - Suitable for sending larger items which are outside the size limits for standard Parcelforce Express 24. This service offers a 2 day delivery to the UK mainland. As per Express 24 it is fully tracked from collection to delivery
Parcelforce Global Priority - This service offers the perfect balance between speed and price with delivery from 3 working days to Europe and major destinations worldwide. For your piece of mind it is fully tracked with named confirmation of delivery for European and major worldwide destinations.
We have an easy no hassle returns policy for all our customers as we understand it is possible to purchase the wrong item online.
You can return any unsuitable item for a full refund within 30 days from the purchase date, as long as it's brand new, unused and in original packaging. All we ask is that you first email our customer services team at for an authorised returns form to complete before enclosing it with your return item. This form gives you all the returns details you need.
We will send you a full refund within 7 working days if your item is in accordance to our return criteria.
We appreciate that it can be expensive for the general public to send a large item from the Post Office so we have a collection service available in the UK only, priced at just £7.99 for a parcel below 20kgs. This service is tracked and insured. We can collect from any UK address on a specified week day for your convenience.
We are unable to refund any return postage costs unless we have supplied goods incorrectly in which case we would collect them from you at our own expense.
We sell goods online according to the Distance Selling Regulations 2000 and we adhere to the mail order code of practice. However, if you have any problems or complaints about our returns service please write to our Customer Services Manager at the address on our contact page thanks.