ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
|Description||Raise the alarm! The crooks are trying to break their buddy out of jail but they've caught him by surprise, on the toilet! Extend the cherry picker and stuff the dynamite in the vent, then move before it blows. Hold out the crowbar for the crook to grab onto, and then get out of there! Help the police go after the crooks' truck with the pursuit car, motorbike and helicopter, and bring them all back to jail! |
Throw the crooks back in jail after they break out!
Be part of the action with the LEGO® City police as they try to keep the crooks in jail, featuring a three-level Police Station loaded with accessory elements, a jail cell with exploding wall function, watchtower, garage and offices, helicopter, police pursuit car and police motorbike, plus the crooks' truck with rotating, extendable cherry picker. Includes seven minifigures plus a police dog figure.
Check out the Police Station, featuring an exploding cell wall, police helicopter, pursuit car and motorbike, plus crooks' truck, seven minifigures and a police dog figure.
|Number of Pieces||894|
|Special Features|| |
• Includes seven minifigures: four police officers and three crooks, plus a police dog figure.
• Features a three-section Police Station, police helicopter, police pursuit car, police motorbike and crooks truck.
• Police Station features three levels, including two jail cells with toilets, vent with opening grill and exploding wall function, rooftop helipad, satellite dish and antenna, searchlights, ramp, garage with tools and opening door, watchtower, overhead walkway, three offices and a barrier gate.
• Helicopter features spinning rotors and an opening cockpit.
• Crooks truck features a rotating, extendable cherry picker.
• Extend the cherry picker to put the dynamite in the vent.
• Blow the wall off the cell with the dynamite to free the crook.
• Raise the garage door, push the lever and launch the police pursuit car.
• Accessory elements include three sets of handcuffs, two walkie-talkies, megaphone, four mugs, camera, lollypop stop sign, crowbar, wrench and two dynamite sticks.
• This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 6-12.
• Police Station measures over 9" (24cm) high, 14" (36cm) wide and 14" (36cm) deep.
• Helicopter measures over 3" (8cm) high, 7" (20cm) long and 1" (4cm) wide.
• Police pursuit car measures over 1" (4cm) high, 4" (12cm) long and 1" (5cm) wide.
• Police motorbike measures over 1" (3cm) high, 2" (7cm) long and under 1" (2cm) wide.
• Crooks truck measures over 2" (6cm) high, 4" (12cm) long and 1" (5cm) wide.
There are no reviews for this product yet.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
1. How much is postage and packing?
Please use the shopping basket to find out the postage rate to your location. Add the items to your basket, then click on your country from the drop down list - this will show the postage cost and total price.
2. How is my item posted?
The smaller LEGO products are sent by Royal Mail first class post/airmail. We use Parcel Force 24/48hr services in the UK, Euro48 service to Europe and Scheduled service to worldwide destinations for larger or high value items. We have online tracking facilities and proof of delivery receipts for courier deliveries, so you can be sure exactly where your order is at all times in transit.
3. How is my item packed?
Your item is treated with great care and attention, most LEGO products are boxed, and then placed in cardboard wraps, all larger items are protected by strong boxes. Smaller Items are bubble wrapped where necessary.
4. What should I do when the courier delivers my item?
This is very important! Before signing for your delivery off the courier, please check the box and contents to ensure they are not damaged. If they show any possible sign of damage please sign for the delivery as "damaged" or "unchecked". If you later discover your item has been damaged by the courier but you did not sign for it as damaged, then we cannot make a claim off the courier for the damaged goods. When you sign for the delivery, you are signing for as "accepted in good condition".
Royal Mail 1st Class Standard - Suitable for small low value items. Delivery time approximately 1 to 3 days in the UK. This service is not tracked or insured.
Royal Mail Recorded Signed for - Suitable for small items that require a signature due to high value or address issues. Delivery time approximately 1 to 3 days in the UK. This service provides proof of delivery and online delivery confirmation.
Royal Mail Airmail Standard - Suitable for sending small low value items to international destinations. Western Europe within 3 working days, Eastern Europe within 5 working days and the rest of the world in 5 to 7 working days. This service is not trackable.
Royal Mail International Signed for - Suitable for sending small items to international destinations that require proof of delivery. This service provides a signature on delivery with online delivery confirmation for some destinations. Tracking in the UK and in some overseas destinations. Compensation for loss or damage up to the item value.
Parcelforce Express 24 (UK) - Suitable for sending items on a guaranteed next day service to mainland UK. This service is trackable and insured with online delivery confirmation. Compensation for loss or damage up to the item value.
Parcelforce Express 48 LARGE (UK) - Suitable for sending larger items which are outside the size limits for standard Parcelforce Express 24. This service offers a 2 day delivery to the UK mainland. As per Express 24 it is fully tracked from collection to delivery
Parcelforce Global Priority - This service offers the perfect balance between speed and price with delivery from 3 working days to Europe and major destinations worldwide. For your piece of mind it is fully tracked with named confirmation of delivery for European and major worldwide destinations.
We have an easy no hassle returns policy for all our customers as we understand it is possible to purchase the wrong item online.
You can return any unsuitable item for a full refund within 30 days from the purchase date, as long as it's brand new, unused and in original packaging. All we ask is that you first email our customer services team at for an authorised returns form to complete before enclosing it with your return item. This form gives you all the returns details you need.
We will send you a full refund within 7 working days if your item is in accordance to our return criteria.
We appreciate that it can be expensive for the general public to send a large item from the Post Office so we have a collection service available in the UK only, priced at just £7.99 for a parcel below 20kgs. This service is tracked and insured. We can collect from any UK address on a specified week day for your convenience.
We are unable to refund any return postage costs unless we have supplied goods incorrectly in which case we would collect them from you at our own expense.
We sell goods online according to the Distance Selling Regulations 2000 and we adhere to the mail order code of practice. However, if you have any problems or complaints about our returns service please write to our Customer Services Manager at the address on our contact page thanks.