ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
|Description||Only you can decide as you join the legendary Porsche team in the hi-tech garage. Use the car lift and tools to set up the ultra-modern Porsche 919 Hybrid and the classic 917K. Power away from the start line and monitor the cars on the pit lane screens. If you make a pit stop, change those wheels fast and get back in the race. For more than 60 years, Porsche has had one mission?to build the car of the future, but will the 919 Hybrid be first past the checkered flag and claim the trophy?|
|Name||Porsche 919 Hybrid And 917K Pit Lane|
|Number of Pieces||732|
|Special Features|| |
• Includes 5 minifigures: a vintage Porsche racing driver, modern Porsche racing driver, 2 mechanics and a race official.
• Stage a Le Mans-style race between the modern Porsche 919 Hybrid and classic Porsche 917K with a fully-equipped team garage/pit stop and victory podium.
• The Porsche 919 Hybrid and Porsche 917K cars feature removable windshields, interchangeable wheel trims and authentic Porsche logo and headlight stickers.
• Get the cars race-ready in the foldout garage/pit stop whichincludes a car-lift function and assorted elements including a removable spare wheel trolley, 2 spare wheels, removable fuel pump, extinguisher, 2 chairs and various tools.
• Activate the car lift so the mechanics can work on each car and change the wheels.
• Monitor the race and car performance on the pit stop"s screen and timing-board elements.
• Start and finish the race with the race official from the podium.
• Accessory elements include 2 driver helmets, 3 caps (for the race official and mechanics), a start flag, stop sign, checkered flag, trophy and a brick separator.
• Porsche 919 Hybrid measures over 1" (4cm) high, 5" (14cm) long and 1" (5cm) wide.
• Porsche 917K measures over 1" (4cm) high, 5" (14cm) long and 1" (5cm) wide.
• Team garage/pit stop measures over 4" (12cm) high, 16" (41cm) wide and 12" (31cm) deep.
• Start/finish podium measures over 3" (8cm) high, 2" (7cm) wide and 1" (4cm) deep.
There are no reviews for this product yet.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
1. How much is postage and packing?
Please use the shopping basket to find out the postage rate to your location. Add the items to your basket, then click on your country from the drop down list - this will show the postage cost and total price.
2. How is my item posted?
The smaller LEGO products are sent by Royal Mail first class post/airmail. We use Parcel Force 24/48hr services in the UK, Euro48 service to Europe and Scheduled service to worldwide destinations for larger or high value items. We have online tracking facilities and proof of delivery receipts for courier deliveries, so you can be sure exactly where your order is at all times in transit.
3. How is my item packed?
Your item is treated with great care and attention, most LEGO products are boxed, and then placed in cardboard wraps, all larger items are protected by strong boxes. Smaller Items are bubble wrapped where necessary.
4. What should I do when the courier delivers my item?
This is very important! Before signing for your delivery off the courier, please check the box and contents to ensure they are not damaged. If they show any possible sign of damage please sign for the delivery as "damaged" or "unchecked". If you later discover your item has been damaged by the courier but you did not sign for it as damaged, then we cannot make a claim off the courier for the damaged goods. When you sign for the delivery, you are signing for as "accepted in good condition".
Royal Mail 1st Class Standard - Suitable for small low value items. Delivery time approximately 1 to 3 days in the UK. This service is not tracked or insured.
Royal Mail Recorded Signed for - Suitable for small items that require a signature due to high value or address issues. Delivery time approximately 1 to 3 days in the UK. This service provides proof of delivery and online delivery confirmation.
Royal Mail Airmail Standard - Suitable for sending small low value items to international destinations. Western Europe within 3 working days, Eastern Europe within 5 working days and the rest of the world in 5 to 7 working days. This service is not trackable.
Royal Mail International Signed for - Suitable for sending small items to international destinations that require proof of delivery. This service provides a signature on delivery with online delivery confirmation for some destinations. Tracking in the UK and in some overseas destinations. Compensation for loss or damage up to the item value.
Parcelforce Express 24 (UK) - Suitable for sending items on a guaranteed next day service to mainland UK. This service is trackable and insured with online delivery confirmation. Compensation for loss or damage up to the item value.
Parcelforce Express 48 LARGE (UK) - Suitable for sending larger items which are outside the size limits for standard Parcelforce Express 24. This service offers a 2 day delivery to the UK mainland. As per Express 24 it is fully tracked from collection to delivery
Parcelforce Global Priority - This service offers the perfect balance between speed and price with delivery from 3 working days to Europe and major destinations worldwide. For your piece of mind it is fully tracked with named confirmation of delivery for European and major worldwide destinations.
We have an easy no hassle returns policy for all our customers as we understand it is possible to purchase the wrong item online.
You can return any unsuitable item for a full refund within 30 days from the purchase date, as long as it's brand new, unused and in original packaging. All we ask is that you first email our customer services team at for an authorised returns form to complete before enclosing it with your return item. This form gives you all the returns details you need.
We will send you a full refund within 7 working days if your item is in accordance to our return criteria.
We appreciate that it can be expensive for the general public to send a large item from the Post Office so we have a collection service available in the UK only, priced at just £7.99 for a parcel below 20kgs. This service is tracked and insured. We can collect from any UK address on a specified week day for your convenience.
We are unable to refund any return postage costs unless we have supplied goods incorrectly in which case we would collect them from you at our own expense.
We sell goods online according to the Distance Selling Regulations 2000 and we adhere to the mail order code of practice. However, if you have any problems or complaints about our returns service please write to our Customer Services Manager at the address on our contact page thanks.