ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
|Description||Stage an epic battle at the airport, featuring an air traffic control tower with 2 different explode functions and a luggage cart with an explode-function rear trailer. Fold out the wings of the dual cockpit Quinjet to take off and open the rear hatch to drop the rope for Captain America to grab. Then turn the switch to unleash the jet's hidden stud shooters. Includes 6 minifigures: Captain America, Winter Soldier, Scarlet Witch, Iron Man, War Machine and Agent 13, plus an Ant-Man microfigure and a buildable Giant Man figure.|
|Theme||MARVEL SUPER HEROES|
|Name||Super Hero Airport Battle|
|Number of Pieces||807|
|Special Features|| |
• Includes 6 minifigures: Captain America, Winter Soldier, Scarlet Witch, Iron Man, War Machine and Agent 13, plus an Ant-Man microfigure and a buildable Giant Man figure.
• Air traffic control tower features a visual control room with a swivel chair, second-floor office with computer screen element and opening cupboards and exploding wall function, first-floor room with opening side door and exploding boxes function activated by pushing the Ant-Man microfigure through a tiny hole in the wall,plus an attached fence.
• Turn the switch on the Quinjet to reveal the hidden stud shooters underneath. The Quinjet also features an opening dual cockpit, foldout wings for flight and landing modes and an opening rear hatch with a rope for a minifigure to grab onto.
• Activate the explode function on the rear trailer of the luggage cart to send 3 suitcase elements flying!
• Pick up a minifigure with the Giant Man figure which features posable head, arms and legs.
• Weapons include Winter Soldiers gun and War Machines shoulder-mounted stud shooter and baton.
• Accessory elements include Captain Americas shield, Scarlet Witchs power studs and Iron Mans power element.
• Also includes a comic book!
• Air traffic control tower measures over 10" (27cm) high, 9" (23cm) wide and 3" (8cm) deep.
• Quinjet measures over 3" (9cm) high 7", (20cm) long, 12" (31cm) wide in flight mode, and 7" (19cm) wide in landing mode.
• Luggage cart measures over 1" (4cm) high, 6" (16cm) long and 1"(3cm) wide.
• Giant Man figure stands over 5" (14cm) tall.
There are no reviews for this product yet.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
1. How much is postage and packing?
Please use the shopping basket to find out the postage rate to your location. Add the items to your basket, then click on your country from the drop down list - this will show the postage cost and total price.
2. How is my item posted?
The smaller LEGO products are sent by Royal Mail first class post/airmail. We use Parcel Force 24/48hr services in the UK, Euro48 service to Europe and Scheduled service to worldwide destinations for larger or high value items. We have online tracking facilities and proof of delivery receipts for courier deliveries, so you can be sure exactly where your order is at all times in transit.
3. How is my item packed?
Your item is treated with great care and attention, most LEGO products are boxed, and then placed in cardboard wraps, all larger items are protected by strong boxes. Smaller Items are bubble wrapped where necessary.
4. What should I do when the courier delivers my item?
This is very important! Before signing for your delivery off the courier, please check the box and contents to ensure they are not damaged. If they show any possible sign of damage please sign for the delivery as "damaged" or "unchecked". If you later discover your item has been damaged by the courier but you did not sign for it as damaged, then we cannot make a claim off the courier for the damaged goods. When you sign for the delivery, you are signing for as "accepted in good condition".
Royal Mail 1st Class Standard - Suitable for small low value items. Delivery time approximately 1 to 3 days in the UK. This service is not tracked or insured.
Royal Mail Recorded Signed for - Suitable for small items that require a signature due to high value or address issues. Delivery time approximately 1 to 3 days in the UK. This service provides proof of delivery and online delivery confirmation.
Royal Mail Airmail Standard - Suitable for sending small low value items to international destinations. Western Europe within 3 working days, Eastern Europe within 5 working days and the rest of the world in 5 to 7 working days. This service is not trackable.
Royal Mail International Signed for - Suitable for sending small items to international destinations that require proof of delivery. This service provides a signature on delivery with online delivery confirmation for some destinations. Tracking in the UK and in some overseas destinations. Compensation for loss or damage up to the item value.
Parcelforce Express 24 (UK) - Suitable for sending items on a guaranteed next day service to mainland UK. This service is trackable and insured with online delivery confirmation. Compensation for loss or damage up to the item value.
Parcelforce Express 48 LARGE (UK) - Suitable for sending larger items which are outside the size limits for standard Parcelforce Express 24. This service offers a 2 day delivery to the UK mainland. As per Express 24 it is fully tracked from collection to delivery
Parcelforce Global Priority - This service offers the perfect balance between speed and price with delivery from 3 working days to Europe and major destinations worldwide. For your piece of mind it is fully tracked with named confirmation of delivery for European and major worldwide destinations.
We have an easy no hassle returns policy for all our customers as we understand it is possible to purchase the wrong item online.
You can return any unsuitable item for a full refund within 30 days from the purchase date, as long as it's brand new, unused and in original packaging. All we ask is that you first email our customer services team at for an authorised returns form to complete before enclosing it with your return item. This form gives you all the returns details you need.
We will send you a full refund within 7 working days if your item is in accordance to our return criteria.
We appreciate that it can be expensive for the general public to send a large item from the Post Office so we have a collection service available in the UK only, priced at just £7.99 for a parcel below 20kgs. This service is tracked and insured. We can collect from any UK address on a specified week day for your convenience.
We are unable to refund any return postage costs unless we have supplied goods incorrectly in which case we would collect them from you at our own expense.
We sell goods online according to the Distance Selling Regulations 2000 and we adhere to the mail order code of practice. However, if you have any problems or complaints about our returns service please write to our Customer Services Manager at the address on our contact page thanks.