ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
|Description||Enjoy a rewarding building experience with this awesome 2-in-1 LEGO® Technic model. Developed in partnership with Volvo Construction Equipment, this meticulously detailed replica of the Volvo EW160E, with its classic yellow and black color scheme, has all the features of the real-life wheeled excavator. Operate the versatile pneumatic boom and grabbing bucket, rotate the massive superstructure and elevate the cab for optimal visibility. If you need extra stability, extend and secure the outriggers, lower the front blade and lift the entire structure into the air! The authenticity of this model is without bounds, right down to the detailed cab with seat, armrests, sun visor and adjustable mirrors. Upgrade with the LEGO Power Functions 8293 motor set (not supplied) and you have a fully motorized boom and working lights! When you feel like another building challenge, rebuild it into the heavy-duty Volvo L30G compact material handler.|
|Number of Pieces||1166|
|Special Features||" |
• Features an extendable boom and working bucket, powered by an advanced pneumatic system, plus an array of manual functions including a height-adjustable cab, rotating superstructure, rear-controlled front steering, working front blade and extendable outriggers.
• Cab features a detailed interior with seat, armrests, sun visor and adjustable mirrors.
• Check out the authentic yellow and black color scheme.
• Extend, raise and lower the pneumatic boom.
• Open and close the pneumatic bucket.
• Raise the cab to dizzying heights!
• Rotate the superstructure through 347°
• Lift and lower the front blade.
• Extend the outriggers, lock them into position, lower the front blade and lift the entire structure into the air.
• Upgrade with the 8293 LEGO® Power Functions motor set (not included) for a fully motorized boom and working lights.
• This LEGO® Technic model is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
• This set includes over 1,100 pieces.
• This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 10-16.
• 2-in-1 model: rebuilds into a Volvo L30G.
• Volvo EW160E with boom and outriggers retracted measures over 6" (17cm) high, 9" (25cm) long and 4" (12cm) wide, and over 11" (29cm) high, 18" (47cm) long and 7" (18cm) wide with boom and outriggers extended.
• Volvo L30G with bucket lowered measures over 6" (17cm) high, 13" (34cm) long and 5" (13cm) wide, and over 10" (26cm) high with bucket raised."
There are no reviews for this product yet.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
1. How much is postage and packing?
Please use the shopping basket to find out the postage rate to your location. Add the items to your basket, then click on your country from the drop down list - this will show the postage cost and total price.
2. How is my item posted?
The smaller LEGO products are sent by Royal Mail first class post/airmail. We use Parcel Force 24/48hr services in the UK, Euro48 service to Europe and Scheduled service to worldwide destinations for larger or high value items. We have online tracking facilities and proof of delivery receipts for courier deliveries, so you can be sure exactly where your order is at all times in transit.
3. How is my item packed?
Your item is treated with great care and attention, most LEGO products are boxed, and then placed in cardboard wraps, all larger items are protected by strong boxes. Smaller Items are bubble wrapped where necessary.
4. What should I do when the courier delivers my item?
This is very important! Before signing for your delivery off the courier, please check the box and contents to ensure they are not damaged. If they show any possible sign of damage please sign for the delivery as "damaged" or "unchecked". If you later discover your item has been damaged by the courier but you did not sign for it as damaged, then we cannot make a claim off the courier for the damaged goods. When you sign for the delivery, you are signing for as "accepted in good condition".
Royal Mail 1st Class Standard - Suitable for small low value items. Delivery time approximately 1 to 3 days in the UK. This service is not tracked or insured.
Royal Mail Recorded Signed for - Suitable for small items that require a signature due to high value or address issues. Delivery time approximately 1 to 3 days in the UK. This service provides proof of delivery and online delivery confirmation.
Royal Mail Airmail Standard - Suitable for sending small low value items to international destinations. Western Europe within 3 working days, Eastern Europe within 5 working days and the rest of the world in 5 to 7 working days. This service is not trackable.
Royal Mail International Signed for - Suitable for sending small items to international destinations that require proof of delivery. This service provides a signature on delivery with online delivery confirmation for some destinations. Tracking in the UK and in some overseas destinations. Compensation for loss or damage up to the item value.
Parcelforce Express 24 (UK) - Suitable for sending items on a guaranteed next day service to mainland UK. This service is trackable and insured with online delivery confirmation. Compensation for loss or damage up to the item value.
Parcelforce Express 48 LARGE (UK) - Suitable for sending larger items which are outside the size limits for standard Parcelforce Express 24. This service offers a 2 day delivery to the UK mainland. As per Express 24 it is fully tracked from collection to delivery
Parcelforce Global Priority - This service offers the perfect balance between speed and price with delivery from 3 working days to Europe and major destinations worldwide. For your piece of mind it is fully tracked with named confirmation of delivery for European and major worldwide destinations.
We have an easy no hassle returns policy for all our customers as we understand it is possible to purchase the wrong item online.
You can return any unsuitable item for a full refund within 30 days from the purchase date, as long as it's brand new, unused and in original packaging. All we ask is that you first email our customer services team at for an authorised returns form to complete before enclosing it with your return item. This form gives you all the returns details you need.
We will send you a full refund within 7 working days if your item is in accordance to our return criteria.
We appreciate that it can be expensive for the general public to send a large item from the Post Office so we have a collection service available in the UK only, priced at just £7.99 for a parcel below 20kgs. This service is tracked and insured. We can collect from any UK address on a specified week day for your convenience.
We are unable to refund any return postage costs unless we have supplied goods incorrectly in which case we would collect them from you at our own expense.
We sell goods online according to the Distance Selling Regulations 2000 and we adhere to the mail order code of practice. However, if you have any problems or complaints about our returns service please write to our Customer Services Manager at the address on our contact page thanks.