In Stock Reminder
Sign In or Register Account to use this feature.
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
|Description||Head for the high seas with this cool LEGO® Technic Ocean Explorer, featuring a huge ship with a dark-blue, red and white color scheme, detailed hull with bulbous bow and two fenders, large captain's bridge, crane and a landing pad, plus a submarine and a helicopter! Operate the ship's steering to adjust the rudders, open the deck hatch to access the hull, lower the sub with the working crane, and spin the helicopter's rotors to take to the air! When you feel like another building challenge, rebuild this set to create a powerful Push Boat and Barge. |
Discover new horizons with the Ocean Explorer!
Enjoy seafaring adventures with this LEGO® Technic Ocean Explorer set, featuring a ship with a dark-blue, red and white color scheme, plus a buildable submarine with movable arms and spinning propeller, and a buildable helicopter with spinning rotors. The ship features a large captain's bridge with radar and funnel detailing, plus a landing pad, working crane and an opening deck hatch for access to the ship's hull, complete with bulbous bow and two fenders. This detailed 2-in-1 set has been designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience and can be rebuilt to create a Push Boat and Barge.
Discover the amazing LEGO® Technic Ocean Explorer set, featuring a huge ship with captain's bridge, working crane boom and a landing pad, plus a buildable submarine and helicopter.
|Number of Pieces||1327|
|Special Features|| |
• Features a ship with a bulbous bow, large captains bridge with radar and funnel detailing, landing pad and a working crane, plus a buildable submarine and helicopter.
• Check out the ships authentic dark-blue, red and white color scheme.
• Submarine features a bubble cockpit, movable arms, spinning propeller and a yellow and black color scheme.
• Helicopter features a bubble cockpit, spinning rotors and an orange, gray and white color scheme.
• Practice takeoffs and landings from the ships landing pad.
• Use the submarines movable arms to carry out underwater investigations.
• Turn the ships steering to adjust the rudders.
• Open the deck hatch to access the ships hull.
• A uniquely decorated LEGO® Technic 40th Anniversary brick is included with this model.
• This LEGO® Technic model is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
• This set includes over 1,300 pieces and offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 10-16.
• 2-in-1 set: rebuilds into a Push Boat and Barge.
• Ship with crane boom extended to the side measures over 7" (20cm) high, 22" (56cm) long and 9" (23cm) wide, and over 7" (19cm) high and 4" (12cm) wide with crane boom retracted.
• Submarine measures over 2" (7cm) high, 5" (15cm) long and 2" (6cm) wide.
• Helicopter measures over 2" (6cm) high, 5" (14cm) long and 4" (11cm) wide.
• Push Boat measures over 6" (16cm) high, 9" (24cm) long and 5" (13cm) wide.
• Barge measures over 3" (8cm) high, 15" (39cm) long and 5" (13cm) wide.
There are no reviews for this product yet.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
1. How much is postage and packing?
Please use the shopping basket to find out the postage rate to your location. Add the items to your basket, then click on your country from the drop down list - this will show the postage cost and total price.
2. How is my item posted?
The smaller LEGO products are sent by Royal Mail first class post/airmail. We use Parcel Force 24/48hr services in the UK, Euro48 service to Europe and Scheduled service to worldwide destinations for larger or high value items. We have online tracking facilities and proof of delivery receipts for courier deliveries, so you can be sure exactly where your order is at all times in transit.
3. How is my item packed?
Your item is treated with great care and attention, most LEGO products are boxed, and then placed in cardboard wraps, all larger items are protected by strong boxes. Smaller Items are bubble wrapped where necessary.
4. What should I do when the courier delivers my item?
This is very important! Before signing for your delivery off the courier, please check the box and contents to ensure they are not damaged. If they show any possible sign of damage please sign for the delivery as "damaged" or "unchecked". If you later discover your item has been damaged by the courier but you did not sign for it as damaged, then we cannot make a claim off the courier for the damaged goods. When you sign for the delivery, you are signing for as "accepted in good condition".
Royal Mail 1st Class Standard - Suitable for small low value items. Delivery time approximately 1 to 3 days in the UK. This service is not tracked or insured.
Royal Mail Recorded Signed for - Suitable for small items that require a signature due to high value or address issues. Delivery time approximately 1 to 3 days in the UK. This service provides proof of delivery and online delivery confirmation.
Royal Mail Airmail Standard - Suitable for sending small low value items to international destinations. Western Europe within 3 working days, Eastern Europe within 5 working days and the rest of the world in 5 to 7 working days. This service is not trackable.
Royal Mail International Signed for - Suitable for sending small items to international destinations that require proof of delivery. This service provides a signature on delivery with online delivery confirmation for some destinations. Tracking in the UK and in some overseas destinations. Compensation for loss or damage up to the item value.
Parcelforce Express 24 (UK) - Suitable for sending items on a guaranteed next day service to mainland UK. This service is trackable and insured with online delivery confirmation. Compensation for loss or damage up to the item value.
Parcelforce Express 48 LARGE (UK) - Suitable for sending larger items which are outside the size limits for standard Parcelforce Express 24. This service offers a 2 day delivery to the UK mainland. As per Express 24 it is fully tracked from collection to delivery
Parcelforce Global Priority - This service offers the perfect balance between speed and price with delivery from 3 working days to Europe and major destinations worldwide. For your piece of mind it is fully tracked with named confirmation of delivery for European and major worldwide destinations.
We have an easy no hassle returns policy for all our customers as we understand it is possible to purchase the wrong item online.
You can return any unsuitable item for a full refund within 30 days from the purchase date, as long as it's brand new, unused and in original packaging. All we ask is that you first email our customer services team at for an authorised returns form to complete before enclosing it with your return item. This form gives you all the returns details you need.
We will send you a full refund within 7 working days if your item is in accordance to our return criteria.
We appreciate that it can be expensive for the general public to send a large item from the Post Office so we have a collection service available in the UK only, priced at just £7.99 for a parcel below 20kgs. This service is tracked and insured. We can collect from any UK address on a specified week day for your convenience.
We are unable to refund any return postage costs unless we have supplied goods incorrectly in which case we would collect them from you at our own expense.
We sell goods online according to the Distance Selling Regulations 2000 and we adhere to the mail order code of practice. However, if you have any problems or complaints about our returns service please write to our Customer Services Manager at the address on our contact page thanks.