ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
|Description||King Pig has stolen the eggs and is preparing a feast! Prepare for some seriously feathery fun as you catapult Red at the castle and watch the piggies go crashing! Fly Mighty Eagle in with a swoosh, but watch out for the TNT box with wings. Race to the top of the tower and rescue the eggs before they slide into the cauldron. Stop Chef Pig putting boiled eggs on the menu, and serve up your own side order of awesome bird-slinging action!|
|Name||King Pig's Castle|
|Number of Pieces||859|
|Special Features|| |
• Includes 5 figures: Red, Mighty Eagle, King Pig, Chef Pig and Foreman Pig.
• King Pig"s Castle features an opening gate, spiral egg chute, spinning tower, collapsible mini-tower and hangar to launch the TNT box with wings.
• Accessory elements include 6 eggs, 6 balloons, cauldron, King Leonard"s crown and cape, Chef Pig"s hat, party table and decorated sign for the eating area, and a toilet.
• Target zones include Golden Crown Tower with boulder, spinning tower, collapsible tower, boulder andthe hangar.
• Aim the birds at the target zones to collapse the structures.
• Knock King Pig off his balcony!
• Hit the tower"s lever to send the piggy flying.
• Aim at the boulder to make it crash to the ground.
• Find the eggs at the top of the Golden Crown Tower, and rescue them before they slide down the chute into the cauldron.
• Target zones and collapsible structures are easy to reassemble for fast-action play.
• Create fun action scenes with a twist from The Angry BirdsTM Movie.
• Thi s set offers an age-appropriate building experience for children ages 8-14.
• King Pig"s Castle wall measures over 8" (22cm) high, 11" (30cm) wide and 7" (20cm) deep.
• King Pig"s Castle tower measures over 12" (32cm) high, 3" (10cm) wide and 2" (7cm) deep.
• TNT box with wings measures over 1" (3cm) high, 1" (5cm) long and 3" (9cm) wide.
• Catapult measures over 2" (6cm) high, 3" (9cm) long and 2" (6cm) wide.
There are no reviews for this product yet.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
1. How much is postage and packing?
Please use the shopping basket to find out the postage rate to your location. Add the items to your basket, then click on your country from the drop down list - this will show the postage cost and total price.
2. How is my item posted?
The smaller LEGO products are sent by Royal Mail first class post/airmail. We use Parcel Force 24/48hr services in the UK, Euro48 service to Europe and Scheduled service to worldwide destinations for larger or high value items. We have online tracking facilities and proof of delivery receipts for courier deliveries, so you can be sure exactly where your order is at all times in transit.
3. How is my item packed?
Your item is treated with great care and attention, most LEGO products are boxed, and then placed in cardboard wraps, all larger items are protected by strong boxes. Smaller Items are bubble wrapped where necessary.
4. What should I do when the courier delivers my item?
This is very important! Before signing for your delivery off the courier, please check the box and contents to ensure they are not damaged. If they show any possible sign of damage please sign for the delivery as "damaged" or "unchecked". If you later discover your item has been damaged by the courier but you did not sign for it as damaged, then we cannot make a claim off the courier for the damaged goods. When you sign for the delivery, you are signing for as "accepted in good condition".
Royal Mail 1st Class Standard - Suitable for small low value items. Delivery time approximately 1 to 3 days in the UK. This service is not tracked or insured.
Royal Mail Recorded Signed for - Suitable for small items that require a signature due to high value or address issues. Delivery time approximately 1 to 3 days in the UK. This service provides proof of delivery and online delivery confirmation.
Royal Mail Airmail Standard - Suitable for sending small low value items to international destinations. Western Europe within 3 working days, Eastern Europe within 5 working days and the rest of the world in 5 to 7 working days. This service is not trackable.
Royal Mail International Signed for - Suitable for sending small items to international destinations that require proof of delivery. This service provides a signature on delivery with online delivery confirmation for some destinations. Tracking in the UK and in some overseas destinations. Compensation for loss or damage up to the item value.
Parcelforce Express 24 (UK) - Suitable for sending items on a guaranteed next day service to mainland UK. This service is trackable and insured with online delivery confirmation. Compensation for loss or damage up to the item value.
Parcelforce Express 48 LARGE (UK) - Suitable for sending larger items which are outside the size limits for standard Parcelforce Express 24. This service offers a 2 day delivery to the UK mainland. As per Express 24 it is fully tracked from collection to delivery
Parcelforce Global Priority - This service offers the perfect balance between speed and price with delivery from 3 working days to Europe and major destinations worldwide. For your piece of mind it is fully tracked with named confirmation of delivery for European and major worldwide destinations.
We have an easy no hassle returns policy for all our customers as we understand it is possible to purchase the wrong item online.
You can return any unsuitable item for a full refund within 30 days from the purchase date, as long as it's brand new, unused and in original packaging. All we ask is that you first email our customer services team at for an authorised returns form to complete before enclosing it with your return item. This form gives you all the returns details you need.
We will send you a full refund within 7 working days if your item is in accordance to our return criteria.
We appreciate that it can be expensive for the general public to send a large item from the Post Office so we have a collection service available in the UK only, priced at just £7.99 for a parcel below 20kgs. This service is tracked and insured. We can collect from any UK address on a specified week day for your convenience.
We are unable to refund any return postage costs unless we have supplied goods incorrectly in which case we would collect them from you at our own expense.
We sell goods online according to the Distance Selling Regulations 2000 and we adhere to the mail order code of practice. However, if you have any problems or complaints about our returns service please write to our Customer Services Manager at the address on our contact page thanks.