ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
|Description||Test your skills as a driver, engineer, team manager?and even a TV cameraman?with this action-packed LEGO® Speed Champions MERCEDES AMG PETRONAS Formula One Team set. Operate the car jack in the garage and prepare the Mercedes F1 W07 Hybrid cars for the race. Jump in the cockpit and power away from the start-finish line. Monitor the cars' performance on the pit lane monitor. Adjust the camera arm to get a bird's eye view of the thrilling race action. When the race is over, rotate the big screenin the grandstand and reveal the victory podium. Lift the trophy? then go to the hot dog stand for a well-earned snack! |
Play every role of a top motor racing team on race day!
Join the LEGO® Speed Champions MERCEDES AMG PETRONAS Formula One Team in the pit garage, with two Mercedes F1 W07 Hybrid cars, grandstand/victory podium and eight minifigures.
|Name||Mercedes Amg Petronas Formula One? Team|
|Number of Pieces||941|
|Special Features|| |
• Includes eight minifigures: two MERCEDES AMG PETRONAS Formula One Team drivers, team manager, two engineers, hot dog vendor, cameraman and a race fan.
• The MERCEDES AMG PETRONAS Formula One Team set features a grandstand, pit garage, pit wall, TV rig and two Mercedes F1 W07 Hybrid racing cars.
• The grandstand has minifigure seats, a media center, big screen with race info graphics and rotate function to reveal the other side of the screen (with winners graphic) and a victory podium with a gold-colored trophy element, plus translucent light elements
• The pit garage includes a car jack function, two mounted computer screens with driver information and assorted elements, including a wheel jack, two spare wheels, two spare wheel caps, five wrenches, drill, oil can, hammer, ?Stop" lollipop sign and a team logo.
• The detailed pit wall includes a start-finish line with translucent green, orange and red light elements, plus a monitor and checkered flag elements.
• The race-ready, buildable Mercedes F1 W07 Hybrid racing cars each feature a minifigure cockpit, wheels with rubber tires, authentic design details and race livery stickers.
• Get a birds eye view of the race at the hairpin corner with the TV camera rig featuring an adjustable camera arm and camera-style element.
• Watch the race with the race fan minifigure at the racing corner barrier with a high wall and doorway.
• Also includes a hot dog stand with a parasol and hot dog element.
• Accessory elements in clude two racing driver helmets.
• This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 8+.
• Grandstand measures over 7" (20cm) high, 8" (21cm) wide and 3" (10cm) deep.
• Pit garage measures over 5" (14cm) high, 11" (28cm) wide and 7" (18cm) deep.
• Corner barrier measures over 2" (7cm) high, 8" (22cm) wide and 4" (12cm) deep.
• Hairpin corner with camera rig measures over 3" (8cm) high, 3" (10cm) wide and 8" (22cm) deep.
• Pit wall measures over 2" (7cm) high, 7" (19cm) wide and 1" (3cm) deep.
• Mercedes F1 W07 Hybrid cars each measure over 1" (4cm) high, 5" (14cm) long and 2" (6cm) wide.
• Hot dog stand measures over 2" (7cm) high, 1" (5cm) wide and 1" (3cm) deep.
There are no reviews for this product yet.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
1. How much is postage and packing?
Please use the shopping basket to find out the postage rate to your location. Add the items to your basket, then click on your country from the drop down list - this will show the postage cost and total price.
2. How is my item posted?
The smaller LEGO products are sent by Royal Mail first class post/airmail. We use Parcel Force 24/48hr services in the UK, Euro48 service to Europe and Scheduled service to worldwide destinations for larger or high value items. We have online tracking facilities and proof of delivery receipts for courier deliveries, so you can be sure exactly where your order is at all times in transit.
3. How is my item packed?
Your item is treated with great care and attention, most LEGO products are boxed, and then placed in cardboard wraps, all larger items are protected by strong boxes. Smaller Items are bubble wrapped where necessary.
4. What should I do when the courier delivers my item?
This is very important! Before signing for your delivery off the courier, please check the box and contents to ensure they are not damaged. If they show any possible sign of damage please sign for the delivery as "damaged" or "unchecked". If you later discover your item has been damaged by the courier but you did not sign for it as damaged, then we cannot make a claim off the courier for the damaged goods. When you sign for the delivery, you are signing for as "accepted in good condition".
Royal Mail 1st Class Standard - Suitable for small low value items. Delivery time approximately 1 to 3 days in the UK. This service is not tracked or insured.
Royal Mail Recorded Signed for - Suitable for small items that require a signature due to high value or address issues. Delivery time approximately 1 to 3 days in the UK. This service provides proof of delivery and online delivery confirmation.
Royal Mail Airmail Standard - Suitable for sending small low value items to international destinations. Western Europe within 3 working days, Eastern Europe within 5 working days and the rest of the world in 5 to 7 working days. This service is not trackable.
Royal Mail International Signed for - Suitable for sending small items to international destinations that require proof of delivery. This service provides a signature on delivery with online delivery confirmation for some destinations. Tracking in the UK and in some overseas destinations. Compensation for loss or damage up to the item value.
Parcelforce Express 24 (UK) - Suitable for sending items on a guaranteed next day service to mainland UK. This service is trackable and insured with online delivery confirmation. Compensation for loss or damage up to the item value.
Parcelforce Express 48 LARGE (UK) - Suitable for sending larger items which are outside the size limits for standard Parcelforce Express 24. This service offers a 2 day delivery to the UK mainland. As per Express 24 it is fully tracked from collection to delivery
Parcelforce Global Priority - This service offers the perfect balance between speed and price with delivery from 3 working days to Europe and major destinations worldwide. For your piece of mind it is fully tracked with named confirmation of delivery for European and major worldwide destinations.
We have an easy no hassle returns policy for all our customers as we understand it is possible to purchase the wrong item online.
You can return any unsuitable item for a full refund within 30 days from the purchase date, as long as it's brand new, unused and in original packaging. All we ask is that you first email our customer services team at for an authorised returns form to complete before enclosing it with your return item. This form gives you all the returns details you need.
We will send you a full refund within 7 working days if your item is in accordance to our return criteria.
We appreciate that it can be expensive for the general public to send a large item from the Post Office so we have a collection service available in the UK only, priced at just £7.99 for a parcel below 20kgs. This service is tracked and insured. We can collect from any UK address on a specified week day for your convenience.
We are unable to refund any return postage costs unless we have supplied goods incorrectly in which case we would collect them from you at our own expense.
We sell goods online according to the Distance Selling Regulations 2000 and we adhere to the mail order code of practice. However, if you have any problems or complaints about our returns service please write to our Customer Services Manager at the address on our contact page thanks.